Monday, November 07, 2022

Micarta 6 Flute Megas

Hi Everyone,

It's a lovely day out there today, but about to turn much cooler. I did manage to get most of my garden stuff squared away this weekend and we're pretty much buttoned up for the winter that is surely on the way.

I do need to spend a day at the grinder this week and get those Bar Claws moving along. I'm breaking in some new tumbling media right now and need to do some maintenance on my big bowl tumbler this week as well. It's always something, but eventually I get it all done.

Today I have some more of the brown Micarta 6 Flute beads finished. These are just gorgeous, my favorite of the synthetic materials for sure. I might do a run of the smaller Mini size this winter, we shall see...

Micarta 6 Flutes run $30 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for dropping in, and I hope the rest of your week is not too stressful!

All gone for today, thanks again!

  Dry and with oil:

 

No comments: