Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Zirconium QuickDraws!

Hi Everyone,

It's shaping up to be a glorious spring day here in the Northeast. Sunny skies and supposed to get into the low 60's this afternoon. There are some small tufts of green grass appearing in the lawn and the birds are tweeting up in the trees. It's going to be a nice week here finally.

Not too much to report on projects, but they are ongoing. I need to spend a few days in the shop and see what I can get done later this week...

Today I have Zirconium QuickDraws finished. These came out beautiful! The engraving is very deep and crisp, and they are a deep black in color with low luster sheen. I noticed that the plastic baggies were making some dull spots on a few of them after they sat for a few days, but just give them a quick rub with WD-40 or light oil of any kind that you have lying around and they will immediately go back to a deep satin black.

The Zr QuickDraws have a wide variety of stamps on them, and there are a couple of plain ones with no stamps for anyone who wants to email me. They will run $70 plus shipping and I will make it a limit of two please this time...will be cutting more in a month or two for a second round. Thanks for stopping in today and I hope your spring is shaping up as well!

These are gone for now, thank you so much everyone!

 



 
 

No comments: