Thursday, March 25, 2021

Zirconium MikroStiks

Hi Everyone,

Well it's cloudy and a little rainy here this morning. We've enjoyed a few early season warm days lately and the very last snowbank by the driveway has been reduced to the size of a dinner plate. I've been busy for the past few days getting my gardens ready for the spring and cleaning up the yard in between long bouts of grinding tools.

So with all this recent activity in the shop, I'm getting closer to the finish line on numerous projects. Ti Superbug tools are essentially done and will be coming up next. There are two brand new tools scheduled to be cut next week, and in the meantime I have Zr Superbugs to work on over the coming days. Also Zr QuickDraws which are shaping up very nicely and will be done in a week or so. Ti Ringbabies are well underway after an epic grinding session yesterday and have been fully prepped for the milling steps... And milling will start next week on an exotic Lucky Medallion pocket piece, more details coming soon as I get them fleshed out further. Lastly, I came across a forgotten box of steel Bike Tools from years ago and decided to rescue them, so those will be coming in a few weeks.

Today I have Zirconium MikroStiks done. These are very similar to the previous releases, but I decided to leave out the center hole so there would be more stamping area. They are a little thicker than the previous ones too, so feel super sturdy and chunkier to hold. The stamps vary widely as usual, and these are all heat blackened. I have a few plain ones available for anyone who does not want a stamp too, so just email me if you are looking for plain.

Zr MikroStiks will run $55 plus shipping and there is no limit on them, link is below. Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week has been going great!

Sold out, thanks so much!
 

 

No comments: