Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Hi Everyone,

I sure hope your week is going great. It's rather dark and gloomy here today. We remain in a cold spell holding pattern here in the northeast, but it looks like by next week our temperatures will finally start becoming much milder. That will be a huge relief, because we still have quite a bit of snow around the yard, although large patches of brown grass are now showing through. Spring will not be denied!

So, I am making very good progress on the many projects that are underway. I have several tool projects completed, but taxes and numerous other annoying(!) paperwork tasks prevented me from posting sales over the past few days. And now we have arrived at St. Patty's Day, so I want to post these now before we get into the next tool sales. Every year I say I will post something green for SPD and it never ever seems to happen because of the previous mentioned taxes, or I didn't have a batch of ti stuff done at the right time, etc. There is always some reason why I can't get it together...But this year I'm finally doing it, by golly. :)    

Alrighty then...today I have a small batch of St. Patrick's Day Stamped 6 Flute Mega beads done. These are anodized aluminum and are triple stamped with a wide variety of my tiny stamps. Super sweet and a sure sign that spring is on the way...I will be hoisting a Guinness later tonight to celebrate!

St Patty's 6 Flutes will run $35 plus shipping. I only have a few dozen, so I will make it a two per customer limit on them please, and as usual, the purchase link is below. Thanks for dropping by today and hope you are staying healthy and safe out there.

 Gone in a flash, thanks again folks! :)



 

  
 
 

No comments: