Friday, April 24, 2020

Metric Mini Prybabies!

Hi Everyone,

Our rainy and cold April continues here in New England. Tomorrow it's finally supposed to be sunny and in the low 60's, but the warmer weather sure has been slow to show up this month. I can't wait to get some more plants out in the gardens, but at least I have some lettuce and radishes going so far, and some very cute little bush peas.

I've been picking away at projects all week and have a ton of stuff finished, so will be trying to get them packed up and get some sales posted over the next couple of weeks. Gosh I miss baseball this year! My favorite thing over the past few years has been watching Red Sox games while I package up tools...oh well, hopefully next year...

Today I have some metric Mini Prybabies for you. These are CPM154 steel, metric wrenches sized 8,9 and10mm, front pry tip and rear screwdriver/pry tip, with an antique satin finish. They are identical to the Mini Prybabies from last year, but in metric.

I divided the batch into two parts. The first wave has simple bevels with no extra grinds. I recently had a few requests for old style Prybaby grinds, so I decided to leave a few like this, and it means I can offer these today for a little less cost too. The next group, which is the bulk of the batch, will have regular extra grinds on the front end.

These are all stamped, but there wasn't much real estate left on the front side due to the larger footprint of the wrench set. So the stamps are all on the back side in this series and there is my usual wide variety, with a few cool new ones too. There are some lefties as well in both groups.

Stamped Metric Mini Prybabies will run $60 each plus shipping and there is no limit on them. Thanks for dropping by today and I hope everyone is safe and sound, and above all, staying healthy!

All gone, thank you so much everyone! Regulars with extra grinds coming very soon...




No comments: