Monday, August 22, 2016

Stamped P12 Prybabies

Hi Everyone,

Hope your weekend was a good one. We're getting some nice days here right now and you can feel a little bit of fall in the air this morning. It won't be long until we start seeing those flocks of geese heading south.

Not much news on the project front. I hope to do some new beads soon though so maybe I can weave some in among the upcoming steel projects. The main thing I'm thinking about for the next two weeks is going easy and taking some days off. My achy shoulder would appreciate it and there's a family event coming up that will require my attention as well as some other projects unrelated to work.

Today I have the remaining CPM 3v steel P12 Mini Prybabies finished. These are the stamped ones and there is a wide variety here of my usual images. I went back through my boxes of old stamps and pulled out a couple that I had overlooked too. It's always a surprise to me when I find ones that I had previously dismissed and they turn out to be useful shapes after all.

The stamped Mini P12s will run $75 plus shipping, one per customer on them please...purchase link is below. And a big thank you as ALWAYS for stopping by, you guys are the best!

All gone, thank you!










 
   

4 comments:

Jim said...

Beautiful! When I saw the plain brushed ones last week I fell in love, but thought I'd take a chance on waiting for a stamped version. Thanks Peter!

CHV said...

So sorry to have missed this one. I've been watching for the stamped ones!

Unknown said...

Missed :(

Tim said...

Pete, you're killing me. Been 30 days without a sale. Everything ok, or you about to drop something with an edge on us??