Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Plain Bermuda Minis

How about that...I'm back already! It's quite warm and sunny here today, in the upper 80's. Good day to stay inside for a few hours and do up the last of the titanium Bermuda Minis.

Today I have the plain ones finished. These have a lightly polished finish and no anodizing. I get kidded a lot in my household because my absolute favorite ice cream flavor is pure vanilla with nothing mixed in and I know a lot of people feel the same way about pocket tools. And often I agree. Much as I adore vibrant colors, there is something really nice about plain and simple finishes that let you see the form without a lot of visual distractions.

The plain krinkle ti Bermuda Mini Triangles will run $45 plus shipping and the purchase link is below. It's a tiny batch so one per customer on them please...Btw, the 3v steel ones will be finished in one very large batch and those will be coming in a month or two, once I finally get around to finishing the grinding and get them off to heat treat. On that batch I will open it up for multiples. Thanks once again folks, and stay cool this week!

Plain ones are gone, thanks again everyone. :) 



1 comment:

snowwhite0214 said...

Plain Vanilla and so cute and tiny, gonna call 'em snowflakes! :)