Monday, June 04, 2012

OD Green Longslides

Howdy Folks, I've been dragging my tail the past few days, not getting too much done...so hopefully I'll find some of that energy I had last week and getting cranking in the shop again as this week goes on. I did manage however to get the rest of the dark OD Green Aluminum Longslides finished up finally and that is what I have done today. These are actually on a variety of cord colors, mostly leopard but some on plain Desert Tan and a few others as well. So not too many on the Killer Bee cord but that's the only picture I had already. These are the usual $25 plus shipping and the link is below...thanks for stopping in tonight! All gone, thank you again everyone!

4 comments:

etruax said...

What type of metal are these?

Peter Atwood said...

Oh sorry, they are hard anodized aluminum. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks. Just when I needed more.

Paul V. said...

And they ARE hard as heck. I decided to beat the ever loving heck out of one, after Peter said how "hard" it was. Couldn't make a dent. Then I sanded it like crazy, just to see if I could take down the color some. Nada much. Than I got a little ridiculous and started slamming the s... out of it on the ground with a set of handcuff keys. I finally made a bit a wear/damage. But just barely. I guess I got the Superman Killer Bee's.....