Thursday, December 08, 2011

More Bronze Lanslides

Howdy All,

Whew, no snow this morning, just a layer of black ice so we dodged another bullet last night. I'm not looking forward to the next few months though...they say the New England winter gives you character but I assure you, I already have plenty of that!

I'm not quite ready to face the bead blast cabinet again this morning so the rest of the Roids will have to wait another day. Today I have more of the large 5 ribbed Bronze Lanslides done. These chunky little beauties look great on zippers, knife lanyards and bags. They are $25 plus the shipping. Thanks for stopping by today!

Sold out, thank you!

7 comments:

Nick said...

Good morning Mr. Atwood! Just curious- do you have any plans to offer whistles again in the future?

Kalk said...

See too many of these already. Gona pass it.

Jamesburger said...

Been waiting months for a brass one and I actually made it in!!
Too bad shipping to Canada costs almost as much as the Lanslide itself, perhaps I should've bought a few ;)

QVolve said...

The snow hit us too!

I've been trying to hold out with the new house, christmas and all, but I just couldn't keep passing on these!

Ren said...

My first Atwood purchase. Will make a nice addition to the lanyard on an old Strider knife.

dDOTv said...

longest purchase link in the history of PPT?

Isaac said...

Doh clicked link and got a sold out page!

next time....