Tuesday, November 08, 2011

LongSlides

Hi Everyone,

Things are back to normal around here finally and I've been getting back to work in the shop. There is just a TON of stuff happening all at once and this month will be getting busier and busier as the days go on.

SuperSlides, LongSlides....I have had a number of folks ask for a larger Lanslide bead so I decided to make some giant ones. These are the same diameter as the full sized Lanslides but are nearly twice as long. So they measure 1/2" wide by 5/8" long. I decided to stick with the ribbed pattern but added a couple more ribs on to the end. The effect is big and beautiful, especially on these bronze ones which have some heft to them. I'll be making some in titanium pretty soon as well but for now just have the bronze ones ready.

These big guys run $25 each plus shipping. As always, thanks so much for stopping by, it's very much appreciated.

Bronze ones are sold out, thank you!

16 comments:

sashner said...

Nice Peter. Good to hear you're back up and running!

Mr. Whippy said...

Welcome back to the modern world,Peter! Oh, and thanks!

dDOTv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

They're really beautiful :)

liyinuo00 said...

woow... today is my lucky day ...I finally got something here.
I don't really care.what I am getting ..LOL.

HighSpeedTROUBLE said...

Thanks for making these, Peter!!!!! Awesome!!! I have things ready for them here already!! :-)

Zag96 said...

These look great, Peter. Glad to see PPT is back in effect - let the blog stalking resume!

Brian said...

New Landslides look great -love the larger size. Any idea why the time stamp on your posting is often hours before the sale is posted? Just curious. Thanks, Brian

Peter Atwood said...

Timestamp is often different because I sometimes prepare the sale and then hold off on starting it until I have time to devote to it. So it might sit for an hour or two before I publish the post.

Lane said...

Where do you get your bronze?

Peter Atwood said...

The machine shop is getting it, not sure which supplier.

asupernothing said...

Looks like I missed this one. But its good to see you back to work and making some nice little pieces again.

Damek said...

Looks great. Any chance you would put some trit slots in the Ti ones? ;)

stillsurfing05 said...

Love the new landslides Peter,much easier to get my paws around them!
Thanks!

Jason said...

I got my two longslides the other day. Beautiful as always. Hopefully I will land some in Ti ones when they become available.

Peter Atwood said...

Cool, thank you everyone! I will have a lot of ti ones coming but probably not for a week or so. I'm in the middle of finishing the new Bookies first. :)