Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sign Up Sale: Pests with Multi Stamps

Hi Folks,

Well, I haven't done one of these Sign Up Sales in ages but decided to do one today. I have just fifteen of these special titanium Pests available, each with multiple stamps on them. They are all different and I had some fun playing around with the anodizing, trying out various color fades and effects. Anyway, these will be $75 each plus shipping.

The way it works is you click on the link below, fill out the form and you will entered into the pool for a chance to buy one. Everyone has the same chance so whether you get here right after I post these or at 7:59 Eastern time tonight, it doesn't matter, you still will have a chance at them.

The sign up period will end at 8PM Eastern time tonight, August 24th. At that time I will shut down the sale, check the list for duplicates and then choose the 15 numbers at random and send emails with purchase instructions to the winners. Please read the SUSale rules posted below if you haven't entered one of these before. Anyone entering twice will have their entry deleted so please play fair everyone. ;) Thank you for stopping in!

SUSale is closed, I will post the list and send emails shortly. Thank you so much everyone!

List of People Who Are Signed Up

Sign Up Sale Rules



22 comments:

SLEEP3R said...

This is just what I have been waiting for! Those look sweet Peter.

Good Luck everyone!

digital66 said...

It is great to finally see one of these sales! I have not been around long enough to have seen one before. I am excited to see if I have a chance at getting one of these awesome very special Pests!

Thanks Peter!

Rob W.

Robert said...

What screen name are we supposed to put

Peter Atwood said...

Robert, you can put in whatever you want to call yourself. Your real name, a forum name, your dog's name, anything you want, just keep it clean. It's just to let everyone else on the list know who all is signed up. I'm going to post the list of winners after the sale so you can go and see if you are on it.

saltydog said...

Definitely some VERY cool tools...
Hope I'm one of the lucky 15!

Steve said...

Now this is fun! First SUS, and hope to see more!

intellax said...

these look beautiful, and SUS are fun, though never won one... maybe today's the day? gl to all!

saltydog said...

WOW! only an hour & a half in and almost 200 people signed up! How many will it be in ANOTHER 4.5 hours?
Chances look slim (but it's probably better than powerball...!)
Good luck to everyone....!

Steve said...

Peter that is just great !!! You are like the local "crack dealer" looky looky addicts I have some preemo for y"all.:):):)Yes Yes I signed up what else could I do.

Peter Atwood said...

It's only going to get worse Steve. Hehe... :p :D

jodj said...

Finally, a sale I was able to catch before it closed!!!! :p

Xi said...

my first signup! i hope i get.... everything on the egg tray!!

Kemtitec said...

Awesome! The plot thickens.

digital66 said...

OK, now I am seeing where this is headed, hitting 250 any second now and 4 hours left to sign up...

If I do win I am going to immediately go buy lotto tickets using the same number!

This is totally amazing to watch as the numbers just keep climbing...

Hey Peter, on the rules page wasn't there some fine print about the first 15 to register get a consolation prize even if their number isn't picked?

Or maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part... but still an excellent idea of yours if you just forgot to list it!

Still feeling very cool to be a part of the process.

Thanks,

Rob W.

EDCGeek said...

Peter, these look AWESOME!!! The colors! The multiple stamps! The waiting for 8:00 PM to get here!!!!!

Thanks for doing this. SUS are always fun... even though I never win anything. Hey, nothing ventured- nothing gained.

EDC Geek

Isaac said...

wow 333 and counting.....

etruax said...

I second the first fifteen consolation prize idea!

QVolve said...

Wow! This is a massive list!

I'm glad you're doing this Peter, I've missed these lottery type sales.

Good luck everyone!

Will said...

I think you should sell everything this way. Random with everyone having the same chance at getting one of your great tools.

J said...

I finally have a chance lol!

Rick said...

Nice looking anodized patterns!

IgotHacked said...

Thats an Amazing amount of people that signed up, and I bet it was only open for an hour or two.
Thats Great