Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rest of the Chiggers

Hi folks,

Finally cooling off here today. I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend and pursuing my photography hobby. In case anyone was wondering, the signed photos I've been including with my sales this week are just random shots from my collection and they vary widely in subject matter. Most of them have been hot rod shots from a recent local gathering of gorgeous vintage cars but I also do a lot of nature shots and misc. experimental images. I have a wide variety of cameras and lenses so you never know what I will come up with. I won't be including them all the time, just when I happen to have prints on hand but I thought it would be fun thing to do, kinda like the old fashioned tobacco and gum cards they used to give out back in the day. ;)

I have the rest of the Chiggers packaged up this morning and the link is below. Thanks again for looking in on me and I hope you're having a terrific week!

Sold Out, thank you!

15 comments:

The Maddox Family said...

Ha, I love the prints idea...very personal. Thanks Peter

KeenBeam said...

They look good in stonewash....but I am holding my pennies for a Dace!

bdl said...

So... these are different than the first batch from this week? The pics look the same to me.

vegassprky said...

Nice bonus a signed print! Sorry I missed out on that! Have a great weekend Peter shoot up a storm, will look forward to see them when you put them up!!! Gary :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Finally have an Atwood of my own!

Ben Rothfeld said...

Do you publish your photos online? I bet if you put half the care into your photos as you do into your tools, you're a fine photographer.

Peter Atwood said...

Well thanks! Yes I do have a Flickr account I recently started. Keep in mind there is all sorts of stuff on there and not all of it necessarily good but the hotrods start on page 7:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51952584@N05/page7/

Rick said...

Atwood trading cards! I'll trade you a picture of a hot rod for your picture of a titanium tropical anodized double header with extra grinds and stamps. ;)

Peter Atwood said...

Hehe, I need to do some tool pics for sure. :)

Indy Fab fan said...

Dear Clickie McPete:

Those are great photos! Thanks for sharing the flicker link. Was thinking that there was not much action on your other site . . .

Sorry I missed out on the tools with trading cards . . .

Hope you will get some rest.

Cheers!

Jarrett Crader said...

Thanks for the Chigger and the cool photo Peter! Nice one!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the "?" comment. Just testing my account. I look forward to buying some of your tools in the future. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the signed print! Very impressive!! I will cherish it as a valued piece of my collection!! I hadn't read the blog before I received it, so I was thinking it was my bonus for being such a great customer over the years, ha ha !!
Ken L.

thestallion said...

Peter - being a gadget guy - have you seen ttv (through the viewfinder) photography? I see you are experimenting with some different looks to your photos - the ttv stuff is neat - plus you get to make a contraption!

Peter Atwood said...

Thanks for that head's up. I just checked out some of the images, very cool! :)