Thursday, December 03, 2009

Talonite MSOPThing SUS

Hi Folks,

I finally got around to making some sheaths and finishing up these talonite MSOPThings that have been sitting on the shelf for the past two years. For those that aren't familiar with talonite it is an exotic cobalt based alloy that is completely salt water resistant. It is rare, expensive and a pain to work with. All of these tools have Glowcord handle wrappings and feature my antique satin finish, kydex sheath and bead chain.

Anyway, I have only nine of these little knives available and that is the end of the batch of them. The price will be $250 plus $15 shipping in the US or $30 for Express Mail International. The Sign Up Sale will run until 9PM Eastern Time tonight, December 3, 2009. Remember, one entry per person please, duplicates will be discarded before the drawing. As always, thanks for stopping by!

Entry List

Sign Up Sale Rules


15 comments:

link2334 said...

What a amazing piece...Good Luck everyone!

Gary said...

Peter,
I presume you meant December 3rd not 2nd? Small thing. Looks like an incredible item!

OtisCampbell said...

Fingers crossed... this would be my first bit of Talonite.

vegassprky said...

Good luck to all who enter!!!!Just got laid off today but I still can't pass on this!?! A once in a lifetime piece!!!! Peter you just keep coming up with neat stuff!!!! Gary :>)

b.read said...

wowza- that sho' is purty

Noonan for Selectman: said...

Oh man, I have been waiting for something like this! ...feverishly crossing fingers and toes...

Unknown said...

Oh man, I've been looking for something in talonite :)

^M0rk^ said...

Whoah!
Short on money... I must pass this time... Ouch! What a beauty!

Francesco, ITALY

Peter Atwood said...

Ooops, yes I meant Thursday December 3rd.

Unknown said...

Thank God I already have one - otherwise I would be unable to pass on this Holy Grail of Atwood tools:)

DrBruce said...

Dear Peter -

Thanks very much for offering the talonite MSOPs by lottery. More work for you, but it offers fair chance to many more Atwood fans.

Missed blog sales (like this morning's rainbow perfies) is a common frustration for those of us with limited Internet access.

So here's a thought: add $10 or $20 to the price of tools sold by lottery to help offest the extra time and trouble, making it worthwhile to offer more pieces by lottery?

Just a thought - Bruce.

ThreeBean said...

I will have to sign up for one of these. I would have rather had a perfies, but this may be the only way i can get one - bartering if i win this.

DB said...

Hey Peter, just wanted to give you a heads up that I somehow I got on the signup list twice. (# 260 & 261)

Unknown said...

I have one Talonite MSOPT from the last run, and this is the crown of my little Atwood collection, and probably a favorite tool of all!
Thanks Peter!

alan said...

Oh man. Missed the sign up. Nice to see these again. Good luck to those who entered.