Sunday, December 20, 2009

MetWrench with Face Grinds

Good Morning,

Looks like we dodged the bullet as far as the big snow storm is concerned. We didn't even get a dusting! I'm grateful because I was dreading all the cleanup and we already have lots of snow on the ground with much more to come no doubt. Best of luck digging out to the folks south of here though.

Anyway, I have two dozen MetWrenches available with extra grip Face Grinds. These are pretty cool looking. Because there's a small number I'll keep it at one per customer and they will run $65 plus shipping. As always, thanks for stopping by and hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend.

Sold Out, thank you!

7 comments:

Jerry said...

Those are neat, I'll pass to let the metric guys grab one...

Matthew Harris said...

Nice Sunday Morning surprise. Looks like the little elves have been grinding away in your shop.

lauriek said...

Heh I managed to resist the standard metwrenches the other day but could not resist one of these to go with my face grind chigger! ;)

melman8r said...

Very nice, glad I missed the others... My first face grind piece.

Indy Fab fan said...

Very cool . . . glad there were (and are?) more to go around.

Tony K said...

Great looking grinds. Keeps getting better. Seems like if you've missed on a tool, better tools will be just around the corner. Very cool...

Easy Wind said...

Sure is pretty~