Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DLC RingThing Lottery

Well, what do you know, I finally managed to get the DLC RingThings done. I'll tell you, sometimes it's hard to crack the whip when you're aiming it at yourself. :)

Anyway, these came out very nice. They have a satin finish, S30v steel with Diamond Like Carbon coating and they come with a kydex sheath and beadchain. They will be $160 plus shipping and I have 11 of them available. Lottery has ended.

Lottery is over and emails will be send to the winners shortly. Once again I am amazed and humbled by the turn out and I thank you all for your interest and enthusiasm for my products!

Lottery Entrant List

Lottery Rules


8 comments:

Unknown said...

...the number one is statistically not the one which goes out of the hat... I still cross my fingers...

Those look great, congratulations!

Peter Atwood said...

Thank you Mr. Swiss. :)

Actually any number has exactly the same chance of coming up as any other. ;) I think there was a #1 winner on one of the previous lotteries...

Rick said...

The DLC coating looks great on the satin finish! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

DLC Ringthing looks great!
Peter,
Are there any B.O.B.'s or
prything XL in the pipeline? I'm putting together a bug out bag and need a good emergency tool.

Peter Atwood said...

Thanks.

No, there are no bent prybars in the pipeline right now. I may consider something later this year but I'm still mulling over what I would want to make.

indabayou said...

After seeing Mr.Atwoods web site last nite for the first time and drooling over the fine tools he creates,maybe just maybe i'll get lucky.Good Luck To Everybody!

Sue Poulin said...

They look great, but.. I'm left handed. Will you be releasing any more tools for lefties in the future?

Peter Atwood said...

Well, the purists would argue that these are chisel ground for a leftie but I consider them to be fine for either way. I have not been thinking about a lot of left handed tools lately but next time I do Prybabies I will try to remember to do some lefties.