Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Slogging Away

I've been putting my nose to the grindstone lately and getting a lot of stuff done. Just got through with the big load of Crawdaddies and they are already gone! Currently I have a small wave of Bottlebugs and then after that I am still undecided on what to finish. I suppose I will have to buckle down and finish up more knives which I have been putting off as long as possible...I also have a few more Ti Bug Out Bars to get through and some misc goodies such as whistles of all sorts.

Here's a couple of damascus whistles that recently sold:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better and crankin' out the goods!

Which sort of knives have you been thinking about, or are you going to surprise us?

If you're asking for input, I'd love one of the smaller knives -- imp, skeeter, goblin, MSOP -- I haven't seen any of the knife products since I became "Atwoodized" a few months ago.

Looking forward to whatever it is...

Anonymous said...

Back in Action,
Sweeeeeeeeeeet!
Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

cool beans,I was just thinking I need to score one of your bug out bars for my B.O.B.
Glad to see you back in action Peter,keep up the good work.

alan said...

Knives...thats what I wanted to hear. Want to give us a hint?
Glad you're doing better.

Bush -- not related said...

Knives!?

I'm gonna hafta sell one of my not-yet-arrived Crawdaddys to pay for a knife I've yet to even SEE.

OOooh, why did I ever stumble upon your work? My wife curses your name..

oh, ok, she doesn', really, but MAN does she roll her eyes...

scott said...

i'd love to see some MSoP's. i was hoping to get a few for christmas presents.

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Any chance of SoP and Mini SoP coming back in stock?

Anonymous said...

more knives, yes!

Anonymous said...

Yes...MSOPS, SOPS.....