Thursday, September 19, 2024

Three More Mugs!

Happy Thursday Folks!

Man oh man, it has been so crazy busy lately. I'm sick of it and just want to crawl back into my shop. Luckily it looks like all my dentist, lawyer, eye doctor, house chores, lawn mowing, air conditioner removal, shopping and socializing agendas will be over tomorrow and I can settle back into some production.

Coming up I will have some unique photo offerings so please stay tuned for those. People have asked me repeatedly for photos and I have come up with some for next week. Also coming will be titanium E115 tools, hopefully by the end of next week.

Today I have a handful of new mugs for you. These are in the usual 13-15 oz range and have a variety of fun images.

....................................................................................................................

Mug #1 Bird Mug with cute Squirrel, Chanterelle mushrooms and Feather inside. $75 plus shipping:

 

Sold, thank you!

................................................................................................................
Mug #2 UFO, Alien, Planet with Face Hugger inside! A classic for sure...$75 plus shipping:
 Sold, thank you!

..............................................................................................................
Mug #3 Welsh Dragon, Crossed Swords, Pirate Vixen and Treasure Chest inside! Arrrr! $75 plus shipping:
   Sold, thank you so much!

 

No comments: