Monday, March 18, 2024

Carbon Fiber RubRats

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the long radio silence! 

I've been perpetually stuck between projects and then had to catch up with taxes, paperwork and early spring household chores. I still don't have any major projects ready to go, but I did manage to make some very good progress on two of them. Timascus Mini Poltergeists and tiny Timascus Larva tools are finally all prepped out and just need milling before the grinding and final finishing steps. They still have a lot of work left but the most miserable hand sanding prep work has been completed which took a solid couple of weeks...I also have several small misc batches of older odds and ends which I am getting together right now.

Today I have a few dozen Carbon Fiber RubRats for you. These little guys are handy for quieting your jangling keys down and for preventing brassing from the rubbing of keys against fancy tools or other valuable items.

RubRats will run $20 plus shipping the link is below. Thanks for dropping in and hope spring is coming early for you all as well!

All gone, thank you everyone!
 

 
 

No comments: