Tuesday, August 02, 2022

Brass 6 Flute Megas

Hi Folks,

Man oh man, where is the summer going? I cannot believe it's August already...I've only enjoyed a half dozen cherry tomatoes so far from the garden, and a few zucchinis and cucumbers, although we are about to have the floodgates open. Everything seems to be very slow this year and the drought continues which is a stark contrast to last year's endless drenching rains.

So despite my lack of sales, the projects have been rolling right along. I have just finished stamping and anodizing the titanium Fleas. The ti BOBars are finally stamped up and I am about to give them a final tumble and cut the handle cords for them. I was able to get the steel Wheelman batch ground and those are awaiting final decorations on the stamping bench before the final tumbling and heat treat....So things are definitely moving in the right direction.

Today I have the first wave of Brass 6 Flute Mega Lanslide beads done. These came out great, and it is the first time I have made the Megas in brass I believe, having only made the red metals using bronze in the past, and maybe some copper ones if I remember correctly? Anyway, these are a bit more golden in color than the bronze batch. A second brass batch with stamping is coming shortly. And there is some more good news on the bead front in that some interesting new materials may be coming this fall if all pans out as I hope. G10 and Micarta anyone? :D

Brass Megas will run $30 plus shipping and there is no limit on them. The purchase link is below....thank you so much for your endless patience and for dropping by today!

Plain ones are gone, stamped ones coming very soon. Thanks so much everyone!

 


 
 

No comments: