Monday, November 22, 2021

Steel Mini Prybabies: Showcase Edition

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all getting ready for the holidays! It's getting gray, wet and raw out there this week...so typical of this time of year. Still no sign of any white stuff in the forecast, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I've been working steadily this past week to finish projects. Coming up next will be the last round of zirconium QuickDraws. I have a few small odds and ends type of sales to get to as well. Titanium Mini Prybabies are all milled and I just need to do some finish grinding and stamping and then those can be finished up. Figure early December for those... I am still trying to get through the Mini Wedgies and get them to heat treat soon. And I'm still hoping to finish at least some of the titanium Medallions. We'll see what happens but I will get as much done this year as I can.

Today I have the other half of the steel Mini Prybaby project. These are also S30v steel with old school milled V notch. On this group I have added a deep milled circle feature to showcase stamps, and of course there is a wide variety of them here as always. I also have a few lefties if anyone wants to email me for those.

Showcase Edition Mini Prybabies will run $70 each plus shipping and there is no limit on them. The link is below...thanks for dropping in and hope you all are staying safe and sensible this holiday season!

Sold out, thank you!  
 




 

No comments: