Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Stamped Titanium Ringbabies

Hey Everyone,

Well the summer is already flying along, can't believe it's the middle of July already. After a long dry spell this spring we've had a ton of rain here lately and even more is on the way apparently. I just wish we could send some of this excess moisture back out west where they so desperately need it. My garden is certainly loving it though, as are the mosquitoes...

Projects have been moving along. I'm slowly making my way through the steel Mini Prybabies and will be trying to get them out for hardening in a couple of weeks after the summer shut down of heat treat. The Zr R25 tools are well underway and they should be all prepped out and ready for milling by next week. Same with the second small run of Zr QuickDraws. I just completed two drawings and will be cutting a new Mini Wedgie design this fall, along with another brand new tool. And the cute little Baby Sharks are nearly finished...just need to do the sharpening and figure out sheaths. Oh, did I say...sharpening and sheaths? Hehe.... ;)

So today I have the second wave of titanium Ringbabies done. These came out great, with lots of different stamps, both old and new, and some awesome contrast anodizing effects. For ano lovers there are some terrific bright colors here, and also some unusual combos such as neutral C-51 with purple, some interesting copper and salmon tones and even a couple with super high voltage Honeydew Melon/ Blush type effects. I do have a half dozen lefties if anyone wants to email me for them, and there are also a half dozen stamped ones without anodizing for those who are allergic to colors. :)

Titanium Ringbabies will run $65 plus shipping and there is no limit on them. Thanks for dropping by today. I hope you're making the most of this wonderful window of summer and being careful to stay healthy and safe! 

All gone, thank you so much!

 



 

No comments: