Thursday, January 28, 2021

TableMan Tool Coasters!

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're all staying healthy and safe so far this year. We've been lucky here to have a relatively mild winter so far. Of course since we rarely venture out at the moment, it doesn't matter so much if it snows or not. 

Well by this time the Post Office should have finally gotten caught up with their backlog. I haven't gotten any packages back so I assume most all of them must have reached their destinations by now. That was crazy...but things seem to be moving along normally again, thank goodness.   

I've been working like crazy lately on a variety of projects. This is always a period of planning for the year ahead and I tend to get a lot of ideas for new drawings during the winter months. I'm still thinking through a few intriguing ones and only time will tell if they all end up panning out or not. But I have settled on several interesting new designs. Right now I have a batch of new titanium Mini SuperBugs almost completed. I just got a small batch of Zr MikroStiks cut so those will be coming soon. The 10 year old batch of flat steel G5 Prybaby Wruler tools has aged nicely and is now nearing the bottling stage, hehe. There is a big batch of Zr QuickDraws in the works. And there are several small groups of odds and ends as well, some of which are very special. So there is plenty of fun and interesting stuff ahead to look forward to. 

Today I have something new and different for you! The TableMan Coasters are made of stainless steel with a heavy hammered texture, a work hardening method that makes them super strong and rigid. They both look and feel fantastic. The coasters certainly do have some heft to them, yet are not crazy heavy. These unusual tools have built in cap lifters in typical Atwood style, and a sweet hand buffed satin finish. I used felt or cork dots on the back to keep them from scratching your furniture. This first batch is a test run to see how folks like them, so if there is a big demand (please let me know) then I may make some more...a companion tool in the same material is in the works as well.

TableMan coasters will run $48 plus shipping. Thanks for dropping by and have a great week everyone! 

All gone, thank you so much folks!

 

 

 
 
 
 

No comments: