Monday, December 05, 2016

Brass Rifle Knurls

Hi Everyone,

The first real snow of the year is coming down this morning. It's always kind of pretty, but this is my least favorite time of year... partly because it's so dark and also because I know that bitter cold and seemingly endless white landscapes await. It's only an inch or two today though, just to give us a little taste of what's to come.

Well, it was a busy weekend of grinding for me but I am still a ways off from finishing new tools. I have to get some milling done this week and then the final push to get things to heat treat. It will all get done somehow.

Today I have the remaining brass Multi Grips done. These are the rifle knurled ones and they came out very nice. Several thorough tumbles gave them a smooth aged looking finish and they have a satisfying heft to them. I do have a dozen or so of the straight knurled ones left too if anyone cares to email me for them. I also have a few Zr rifles and HAIII rifles too so let me know if you need some stocking stuffers!

Anyway, these lovely rifle knurled brass Multi Grips will run the usual $30 plus shipping and it's 3 per customer on them. A generous portion of the sale today will be sent to the local foodbank btw. ;) Thank you for stopping by and I hope your week is going great.

Brass Rifles are sold out today, thank you so much! :)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some very nice grips. Stay warm up there. It's getting into jacket weather in Louisiana, so it is chilly.

Hitchhiker42 said...

Have you ever made tritium keyfob lanterns? Like Krypto-Lites or the Tec Isotope fob? (Example: http://www.krypto-lite.com/krypto-lites.html)