Friday, December 18, 2015

Ti Multi Grip Beads!

Hi Folks,

Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend myself and taking a day or two off. We're supposed to have a little bit of sun too which is always nice during these darkest days of the year.

Today I have a sweet treat for you. These Multi Grip Beads in titanium came out so nice, absolutely gorgeous colors. I was able to figure out some new anodizing tricks this week and so the majority of these are rainbows, color fades and multiple colors of all descriptions and combinations. There are a few solid colors mixed in as well but by far most of these are multi colored. So much fun.    

The Ti Multi Grips will run $33 each and the link to purchase is below. The batch is modest in size so I will make it a two per customer limit on them. Hopefully this winter I can do another run and get some more of them out there, maybe even a batch of plain ones, but for now these are all anodized.

All gone for now, thank you so much everyone!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work, anodizing master. Those look incredible Peter!

Unknown said...

Beautiful color peter!!!

Sandy said...

These are beautiful! Enjoy the sunshine and the weekend. Merry Christmas!

Art V said...

nice ones

John said...

Ah man I missed another round of these!

Unknown said...

I was watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens when these came up for sale.

Unknown said...

Missed again, never got a bead yet and these look awesome. May be next year

Tim said...

Damn'it, guess I'm just gonna have to quit my job and continuously refresh the page if I'm ever gonna get in on another sale!! Merry Christmas, Peter!!

Snake Man Bone said...

You used the Force Luke!