Thursday, November 13, 2014

Rest of the Bronze 5 Flutes

Howdy Folks,

It's a great week here and much work is getting done. I'm finally finishing up numerous projects and the sales will be rolling over the next few days...

Today I have a small batch of bronze 5 Flute Mega Lanslides to offer. I had misplaced these and rediscovered them the other day when I was getting the copper diamond knurl Lanslides done. They have a nice satin finish on them and are on black cord, very sharp looking.

The Bronze 5 Flute Mega Lanslides are $25 each plus shipping and I'll make it 2 per customer since the batch is tiny. Purchase link is below...thanks for stopping in today everyone and stay tuned for more sales over the weekend. :)

Bronze Lanslides are gone, thank you again!





 

2 comments:

axolotl9 said...

Damn, overslept again!
Please have some mercy on those of us on the West Coast and post the next one a little later in the day :)

Zardo said...

Ok - I've been waiting all weekend. ....