Saturday, October 11, 2014

Tipplers: Second Round

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the long silence. It's been a busy fall so far, albeit a little frustrating...it started with a few days away which were nice but then progressed to a series of machinery maintenance issues in the shop which are now solved. In addition, the change of seasons often brings colds and I'm about to come down with a miserable one if other family member's experiences are any gauge of the situation. Finally, autumn only comes once a year here in New England and those nice colors and light are here for just a brief time so I've been out shooting photos like crazy for the past week when not dealing with all the rest of it. Anyway, it's back to the grindstone for now.

Now that my tumbler with the leaky and cracked bowl is fixed up again I can get back to working on several projects which have been delayed. I will have more copper 5 flute beads with added embellishments coming up soon, also those Roll Bars I had mentioned a while back, more ti Atwrenches and some new key fob items.

Today I have more of the 303 stainless steel Tipplers finished. This is the second half of the batch with the same elegant design as the previous ones. As before, these will run $65 each plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for stopping by everyone and for your endless patience. Have a great weekend!


Tipplers are gone for now, thanks so much everyone!



2 comments:

Alex said...

I couldn't resist getting one this time, I can't wait to try it out!

Sorry to hear about the machinery trouble, but I'm glad to hear you made time for yourself to enjoy the gorgeous weather.

bigcambo said...

Waitin' on the third round or a new tool is like Christmas Eve as a kid! My pocket's getting antsy.