Monday, July 21, 2014

Bronze Terminators with Satellites

Howdy All,

Well, the fun and games continue today...

I have some new Terminators to offer...these are made of silicon bronze and feature my cool Satellite design with 5 dots connected by a pinstripe instead of the usual knurling band. I've done this design in the past on some older beads and on a few shotglasses. I always loved the look and I thought it would be great on a Terminator bead. Some of these are already developing a strong patina and have areas of color starting on them which you can continue to develop and nurture by daily handling and use or simply wipe off with a polishing cloth, I'll leave it up to the individual. Personally I like a patina though. The gorgeous Alien/Zombie/Toxic/Chernobyl (whatever you want to call it!) green and black cord is a nifty touch as well. :)

Anyway, these are ever so slightly longer and about a gram or so heavier than the previous Terminators. The runtime is a little longer to machine them as well so these will be $30 plus shipping. I'll make it two per customer as in the previous Terminator sales.  As always, the link to purchase is right above the pictures below. Thanks for stopping in and have a great week everyone!

Thank you so much! These are all gone for now but more will be coming later this summer in copper.




13 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks again Peter! Right place at the right time. I love the look of these.

Snake Man Bone said...

Got one!!!How about you????

Al said...

Only my second direct score from Peter! Thank you, these look awesome!

Slim said...

Nice work Peter. Can't wait to see them in person.

Unknown said...

Rats! I missed these. I like the variation.

trevitrace said...

New background!

Snake Man Bone said...

Peter you should definately make a golf Divot repair/ bottle opener/ maybe like prytool or screwdriver type tool in Titanium so its light in the pocket. I think it would be a total hit. I dont think you have ever done something like that or else maybe i just missed it. I think there are enough golf fans out there for something like that. I would definately buy one. You know now that I think of it you did do one a many years ago, so you should do an upgraded version so it looks even cooler than the first model. :) :)

elphant888 said...

@ Snake Man Bone: it was called the "Swinger", you can find pics/desc if you search the website

Snake Man Bone said...

cool cool I think I do remember that but it was so long ago. We need another version updated with more features and colors and design. Dont get me wrong the original is awesome I was just thinking Peter Might want to jazz up a new version like he does with the Prybaby's and Keytons.
thanks!
:)

Snake Man Bone said...

Man that reminds me and people who have been long time Atwood fans will know what I'm talking about when I say I remember Peter's original Prybaby and how different it was from the new style. Its pretty cool to see design changes over time, I definately like the new versions, but the old versions were just as popular. I should have hung on to a couple of those first versions like the perforated prybaby in Ti purple or blue, man that was cool!!!! Not quiet the first version but definately one of the originals!!! Keep on Turning out the goods Peter!!!

Unknown said...

any way to buy these in the uk because of the time difference?

Peter Atwood said...

Email me for questions like this please...

Snake Man Bone said...

Just recieved mine and wow its freaking awesome, The shape reminds me of some sort of Flying Saucer, In combonation with the Area 51 Keyton this piece is out of this world@@!!!!!Grab your Atwood pieces and head for the DUMBs Deep Underground Military Bases for a mission to secure the shape shifting Reptilians or jump in your flying saucer and head to the Andromada Galaxy talk with the grays and have dinner with the Tall Whites.
Thanks Peter you are the Machine Master.