Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stainless BedBugs

Hi Folks,

We're heading into another hot and sticky summer week here in the northeast. So I figured I better get another sale in today since I'll probably not be very productive for the next few days.

Today I finally have the small batch of stonewashed 316 stainless steel BedBugs done. These have been sitting around for several months and I just haven't had a chance to get them finished up and packaged until now. Anyway, the BedBug series are nifty little bit caddy tools and they make nice keyfobs or zipper pulls for your gear bags. It's a tiny batch so one per customer please...have a wonderful rest of the weekend and stay cool this week!

Sold out, thank you so much everyone!



15 comments:

kawasemi said...

Oh yes - what a chance...bought one...and the first to post.

Happy Sunday!

Kemtitec said...

Man, I just logged on and got the last one, I think. Ya just have to be lucky some times.

MH said...

I'm completely addicted.

a.cravan said...

Too late!

What a great-looking tool!

NSA_Agent001 said...

really sad i didn't get one of these.

Anonymous said...

Still trying to figure out ot to get these rss feeds to work so I know when they are up!

Oye! Another nice one missed.... :+(

Jonathan said...

I've missed 2 in a row where I checked just 10 mins beforehand...soooo close, yet sooo far.

MH said...

Waiting for the next one is the hardest thing...

Unknown said...

Hopefully I can get lucky next time!

TMedina said...

It's been almost a month - give us a teaser or something...I'm dying for a fix. ;)

Peter Atwood said...

I just had a sale last week! ;P :D If you had scrolled down you would have seen I reactivated the steel Crypto link. There was a long thread on Facebook on how no one could believe the sale was up for two hours, etc.

I have ti Dreadknots coming in a few days. Working on them this weekend.

TMedina said...

Ha! I missed the Crypto sale because I expect all your new sales to pop up as new entries on the blog. Serves me right for making assumptions.

StangMan said...

Darn sorry i missed it!!!~

Unknown said...

So Peter, it's been a few days since your last comment on Ti Dreadknots. I'm ready are you?

Unknown said...

these rock!!! More steelies, Peter!

I acid etched mine, and it will stay as the most useful zipper pull I have!

Thanks again, Peter!