Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Blue Count Sporkulas

Hey Folks, Wow, it's been a busy couple of weeks with numerous distractions and derailments but I'm rapidly getting back on track here. It's a good thing because the projects are starting to pile up now and I really need to get things moving along. Thanks for being patient and bearing with me! So today I have more Count Sporkulas finished. This time they are plain with no pattern and anodized a deep rich blue. I have started finishing more as well and will have Plain Jane vanilla ones with light bead blast finish very very shortly. Anyway, these plain blue ones will run $50 each plus shipping and the link is below: Blue ones are gone, thank you!

13 comments:

Jason S. said...

My favorite color! Awesome as always Peter!

Brett said...

Worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Very nIce. Looking forward to plain for lunchbox.

Marc Koven said...

Wow, that was super fast. Next time.

Matt said...

Awesome work Peter! This one is for the wallet. Thanks as always.

Bob W said...

Glad to see you back Peter. Still holding out for a semi roid...

Island Man said...

My first Atwoods! Thanks, Peter. I am looking forward to trading with other Attwoodites.

Tool Amour said...

What a great color! Sorry I missed this one--got the RSS feed but they were gone--bummer...

~Gavin D said...

Well, fingers crossed for next time.

QVolve said...

You're making it hard to hold out for a green one Peter!

Paul V. said...

Man, put me down for a plain one! I need it to tote around at work, just in case. I used my patterend one for the first time, and cleaned it to put away. Patterns are just so nice....

Unknown said...

Beautiful artwork. Waiting for the next.

Leo Bloom said...

I'm 0 for 2012. Shutout I'm sayin. Yo Petey Pete, how bout a signup sale and give EVERYBODY a chance! (pretty please)