Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stonewashed Titanium G2 Keytons

Happy Tuesday Evening Folks,

It's been a very busy couple of days for me juggling projects around and finishing stuff up. I have lots and lots of things on the way so bear with me and I will have it all ready very soon. More ti G2 Keytons, ti Wedgies, more stainless steel Bigshots, ti Pests and some other goodies as well. It's going to be one heck of a busy winter and spring. Someday there will even be G2 Keyton Roids and more G5 Prybaby Roids but it won't be for a while yet, at the earliest late winter.

Today I have finished up the next installment of titanium G2 Keytons. I had quite a few people emailing after releasing the green ones asking for plain stonewashed...so I decided to do some plain ones today. I still have plenty more ti Keytons coming as well so maybe we'll go for blue or UV after these.

The plain stonewashed titanium G2 Keytons run $65 plus shipping and the link is below. International orders for more than one will automatically ship via Express mail, otherwise everything is the usual Priority Mail. Thanks for your patience!

Plain ones are sold out, thank you so much!

14 comments:

Gus G said...

Hey Peter, I don't see a link here..Am I missing it or is it already down?

Peter Atwood said...

Sorry, I fixed it!

Gus G said...

Saw it right after I posted, thanks!

Looking forward to my first from you!

Matt Bradford said...

Thanks Peter! I thought about holding out for the blue or UV but nothing beats a classic stone wash. Plus now that I have my first Atwood tool I don't have to check your blog every hour.

EDC said...

Thanks Peter! Looking forward to making this part of my EDC.

Go Pats!

Joshua said...

Uggg... What I've been waiting for. Wish it was pay day. See if I can catch the next one.

Mr. Atwood? Ever a possibility we'll see a constellation g2 keyton? :) It'd be like the 2nd coming of Christ for the Atwoodies. It'd be a sweet SUS.

Steve said...

@Matt - hehe, you would think that would be the case, but don't be surprised if you find yourself checking the site every half hour, now that you got your first piece!

JMS42687 said...

I can't wait to see a UV one...I'm really hoping those are on the horizon.

George Schmidt said...

How did I miss this! I was just on the site an hour ago...

The one tool I've been holding out for and I missed it. Peter, if someone decides not to pay please hit me up!!!

wierdbeard said...

aaaargh! I missed this in the time it took to drive home from work. such a bummer.

De La Mancha said...

Am I losing it or what? I've been checking the site religiously every day and NEVER seem to get to the site when the link is up! Any suggestions?

Frustrated Non-Atwood Owner

Zag96 said...

Dang it dang it dang it! Can't believe I missed these (stupid work!). If any of you end up putting these up on "the site that shall not be named" tomorrow I will come unglued! Congrats to those to scored (but please see previous caveat :-)

Glen said...

Yes.. scored my first Atwood. Couldn't be more tickled pink.... Thanks Peter.. I'll be greeting the post lady at the mailbox for this one.. (she must think I'm nuts). 1st of my new collection..I needed a new hobbie anyway..

The Angry Hippie said...

Any pink ano tools for Valentines Day gifts for our well outfitted female friends?