Friday, July 08, 2011

Weekend Update

Howdy All,

Sorry for the long radio silence. I had to take some days off to enjoy life while we had a spell of really fine weather but now it's rainy, hot and muggy so back to the dungeon for me! For the past week or more I've been scrambling to get a bunch of projects underway. Good things are ahead!

For those who remember my stainless steel shot glasses, I have another round of the Tippler cups coming up for the middle of next week. These hold a generous shot of your favorite refreshment (actually 35ml vs 29ml for a standard shot) and are in 303 stainless steel. I'm doing the same classic pattern as the originals.

Today I sent out some Summer Weight G5 Prybabies to heat treat. These were a little under the usual 5/32" thickness so will not weigh your keychain down so much. They will be back in two weeks and ready to go then.

G2 Keytons are still sitting here waiting for me to start grinding them. Hope to get going on them next week or possibly over the weekend depending on how much energy I have.

More Roid Rench G5 Prybabies have been cut and are waiting for me to start working on them but I want to get into the G2 Keytons first. But at least those are here for when I get time to start them and that's half the battle.

Some other nifty items are in the works too...the Swinger, the Pest and the EDK. More info on those as time goes on... ;)

As soon as I get some more lanyards tied I will do a sale with some full sized bronze rifle knurl Lanslides. And I have other odds and ends such as that small batch of full sized Poltergeists too. So please bear with me a few more days! Good stuff is on the way. :)

18 comments:

CW said...

Great news Peter, hope ya had a good break. Definitely anticipating new creations:) have a great weekend, I'll send some of this beautiful Utah weather your way!

matt said...

Right on Peter, I was getting worried about you there for awhile! Glad you were just out enjoying life!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear from you Peter, hope you and the family had a great holiday!

Now get back to work :)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Peter!
Really looking forward to your new designs and past ones I've missed :)

David said...

This is good news indeed. Cheers.

The Maddox Family said...

hmmm anything with a k in the name is sure to perk up some ears...edk=every day knife? haha

vegassprky said...

Am looking forward to your new creations, the Swinger(only can imagine this one), the Pest(so many possibilities)and the EDK(maybe an edged one)! Glad you had some time to enjoy life but looks like you will be busy for awhile! Thanks for the update Peter!! Gary :>)

Jerry said...

Keytons....can't wait.

Isaac said...

I missed the shot glasses, I hope I don't miss them this time.

Everything sounds exciting, can't wait...

QVolve said...

Thanks for the update Peter!

I was really bummed when I missed the first run of tipplers, so I'm going to try and keep my eyes open for one of those!

I can't wait to see everything that's coming down the pipe, and glad you got to get out in the nice weather, it was wonderful!

Russler said...

Taking a break from work is always a good thing. A large number of shot glasses would also be a good thing :)

Kemtitec said...

I'm thinking of hiring someone part time to cover your website for me while I'm at work so I won't go crazy.

Unknown said...

well, i have gotten great use out of my tipplers, so i will leave them for the ones in need! now if only i can get my timing right on some OTHER little items ;/
Good on ya for taking a break!
cheers mate!

Rick said...

I can't wait to "hit the links." ;)

QVolve said...

I do have one question about the tipplers.

Are there going to be different materials used, or are they all going to be SS?

Peter Atwood said...

I won't be making brass ones because brass is not food safe. They ran a couple of test ones but they have already been claimed by the guys at the shop.

Scott Hopkins MD DC said...

AWESOME!! cant wait for the new KEYTON!! ive been watching from a distance the last year bc ive been so satisfied with my last few pieces, but now the bear has been woken...

Shoot4life said...

Steve- pls check your email regarding some Rood renches. Thank you Sir