Thursday, June 02, 2011

Mini Ribbed Lanslides

Howdy Folks,

It's a beautiful day here today. Sunshine and pleasant temperatures. A big contrast to yesterday in which we had hot muggy weather and violent storms. There were several tornadoes south of here in the city of Springfield and several people were killed. Very rare weather for this area. Luckily for us there was no damage here and no loss of electricity. There were some anxious hours though watching the live footage of the storms and looking out the window at the swirling dark clouds passing by our house. You could really see the distinct layers of air movement going on.

Anyway, getting back on track...originally I was going to do a lot of the ti gear leashes but they take too much time to tie up so I'm taking the "lazy" way out and offering the beads as regular Lanslides. These smaller sized ones are particularly elegant in shape and are the same size as the Mini Rifle Knurl beads I did earlier this year. I think they are my new personal favorite.

The Mini Ribbed Lanslides run $15 each plus shipping as usual and the link is below. As always, thanks for stopping in and fear not, there is tons more stuff in the works as well so stay tuned!

All gone for now, thank you so much!

19 comments:

Vittorio said...

today's my lucky day... first in line! Thanks Peter for your great stuff!

shigeru said...

Very cool Peter! I'm glad I could pick a couple of these up, but I am certainly looking forward to more Ti tools.

Dino said...

Very cool, Peter! I just woke up here on the West Coast and was able to score my very first Atwood piece - a humble bead! What a cool start to a new addiction. Thanks!

Lazy Chemist said...

Peter, I'm just loving everything you are putting out. My only heartbreak is that I didn't discover your work and start collecting it sooner. I can't help but browse all of the amazing work you've done in the past and I just want a huge collection of it to appreciate. I know you aren't officially taking any requests but I would absolutely love to see any of your work with the DLC coating again. Also, I would love to see either a knife or a prything.

Isaac said...

It is nice to have a day off and be at home to catch a sale.

It will go well with my other landslides. I missed the bronze ones which were pretty cool.

thanks again Peter!

Kemtitec said...

We got some of that weather here in Grafton (next to Worcester) I'm gonna call this bead the Tornado bead. It will reminde me how lucky some of us were not to get hit by the damn things. P.S. It looks a little like a funnel cloud.

Billy Bob said...

6th Atwood purchase in as many weeks. I might have a problem.

Steve said...

Very cool looking lanslide Peter! Can't wait to see what else you have in the works. I haven't forgotten about the wedgie. ;-)

Jerry Chacon said...

Peter: Good to hear that the danger in central Mass spared you and Jenny. I was in the car listening to NPR report on the devastation when your post went up and frankly, I have to say that I was quite relieved to see the post. Stay safe. Warm thoughts and strong smoke to all those that have suffered in all of this crazy weather. - Jerry

Unknown said...

Hi Peter!
Glad to hear all is well, and, as always, thanks for such nice work!
cheers

Nils said...

Look great Peter! I already have several Lanslides from you so I'm going to pass and hopefully let someone buy their first one! Besides, what i'm really looking for is the next round of Roid Prybabies!

Hugo said...

Hello from Afghanistan. Service member deployed, living in plywood shack feeling kinda lucky to have made this score.

Gonna enjoy these.. when I get back home to them!:)
Peter.. Funny thing? The unit I am here supporting - is A Mass Guard unit.

vegassprky said...

Glad everything is OK with you and yours! Weather is crazy this year all around the nation! So stay safe and looking forward to upcoming creations!! Gary :>)

Jerry Chacon said...

@Hugo - stay safe and thanks for your service to our country!

therustytoad said...

Thanks Peter,

These look great & I've been working on my lanyard skills, so the timing couldn't be better.

@Hugo - stay safe

JP said...

Excellent! this will be perfect for my g5 stamped prybaby. Thanks Peter and glad to hear you and the shop are safe and sound

vegassprky said...

+3 on that Hugo! Keep your head down and stay safe! We want you back home to collect more of Peter's creations with the rest of us! Gary :>))

sashner said...

Those are beautiful Peter. I have to get a couple of those for my Umnumzaan and Sebenza!!!

sashner said...

Just saw one of these on ebay for $34. What ever happened to the decency of waiting 2-3 weeks before re-selling your work?