Thursday, April 14, 2011

How About Some Action?

Howdy Folks! I'm back. Feeling great, full of energy and the surgeon just gave me the go ahead to get back to my mostly normal life again. I explained to her that my life is far from normal... :D

Anyway, today I have some plain stonewashed Poltergeists done. I'll have a series of small batches of tools over the next few days but we'll start out with these first. They are $50 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for bearing with me and for your patience!

Plain ones are gone but I have more tools on the way. Thanks!

9 comments:

ryan said...

Glad you are feeling better. I'm very excited to be lucky enough to grab a poltergeist!!

Kenji said...

Glad your getting back to normal Peter! These look great!

Murrrrrrrr said...

Welcome back Peter! Can't wait to see this Poltergeist!

vegassprky said...

Look out he's back, happy to hear you're better!!! Gary :>)

Isaac said...

Welcome back.....of course I miss another one :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back Peter. Glad you're up and about.

Zag96 said...

Just goees to show you that everythig looks cooler when it's on an old stump. Welcome back, Peter, the tool hunt is back on!

volker g said...

Do you have a metric poltregeist?

Peter Atwood said...

No Volker, I have not made any metric Poltergeists.