Thursday, February 10, 2011

More G10 Lanslides

Hi Folks,

Alrighty then, I finally got the next wave of G10 Lanslides finished up. These things always take longer than I think. :) Anyway, I've got a bunch of them and there are still more to do up once my fingers recover. I was warned that the G10 is very abrasive and at first it doesn't seem too bad but once you debur a few dozen of these it starts to eat your finger tips up and dull down the tools. Tough stuff. ;)

Second wave is sold out, thank you!

10 comments:

kangjin said...

Picked up two - thanks Peter!

Will there be other G10 colors?

bob said...

Woo hoo! Finally caught one of these sales when I could actually buy something! WIN.

Peter Atwood said...

No, this is the only color I can get.

SLEEP3R said...

I have become a 5 Flute Addict.

Thanks Peter

Isaac said...

I am in like Flynn... Glad I decided not to go to work today....ok it was my day off, but I got two.. :)

Phrog_pilot said...

Can this material be dyed?

Peter Atwood said...

No, it is not possible to dye it. It's actually greener than this photo shows it to be.

Unknown said...

He SHOOTS, He SCORES......

Will look great with the pry baby! Now to find some cool cord to tie with, after consulting my 1944 edition of " The Ashley Book of Knots"

So Peter... anything with sharp edges in the future???

Anonymous said...

Nice! Glad to have snagged a few while they lasted.... thanx Peter!!

bob said...

My G10 Landslide arrived during the week while I was away, and yes, it is greener than it looks on the photo. But. . .it is a PERFECT MATCH for the green micarta scales on my Boker Gnome. Even the little bit of paracord you shipped with the lanslide matched! I could not be happier, thanks Peter!