Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Plain Titanium Mini Five Flutes

Hello my friends! It's a lovely September morning here in New England. Definitely a chill in the air this morning and I'm not sure how long the warm days will last, but it looks like there is a stellar sunny week ahead, and it should be good sleeping weather at night.

I've been busy picking away at some remnant batches and will have a few Skeletaurs coming up soon. There are a handful of ThumbNails left that I need to finish as well. More KingPins in a variety of metals await their pin grinding, and I have a couple of small batches of timascus tools that I will try to get to shortly also.  

Well today I have another batch of plain Titanium Mini Five Flute beads for you. I do have a few with color anodizing as well if anyone wishes to request them. There are still some Zr and a few timascus as well, just drop me a line, (lottagear2000-pp@yahoo.com).  

Plain Titanium Mini Five Flutes will run $35 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for checking in, and I hope your long weekend was a great one! 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and may take time to appear!